Shuangkai Lighter - Pursue quality and cast high-quality goods.
What are the safety hazards of lighters are important knowledge we need to understand in our daily life. Lighters generally do not explode at natural temperatures, but they are not very safe in special circumstances, such as fires, earthquakes, nearby explosions, high temperatures, etc. So why does the lighter explode in the air-conditioned room? Below, the shuangkai China Lighter Factory will take you to understand the knowledge of this explosive material.
After the lighter is heated, the liquid expands with heat and contracts with cold, and the shell of the lighter is blown out. Or the external operation changes the air pressure of the lighter, which will also explode the shell of the lighter.
Precautions for storage of lighters:
1. Do not store lighters near gas tanks and gas pipes to prevent the lighter from exploding and detonating the gas. Some household gas stoves have problems and cannot be ignited automatically, so they need to be ignited with a lighter. Therefore, do not put the lighter next to the gas tank after ignition.
2. After the lighter is heated, it is easy to explore. Therefore, do not put the lighter on the window sill or other places exposed to direct sunlight, especially in hot summer, which is even more unsafe.
3. Lighters should be stored away from heat sources to prevent deflagration when heated. Stoves, high-heat lamps, heating machines, and other places that are prone to high heat should be kept as far away as possible.
4. Do not store lighters and firecrackers together.
5. In places where volatile fuels such as gasoline and alcohol, ether, and other highly volatile flammable and explosive materials are stored, as well as warehouses where flammable and explosive chemicals are stored, a certain amount of flammable materials will volatilize in the air, so do not store lighters here.
6. Do not store lighters on the dressing table where cosmetics, mousse, and other hair products are placed to prevent spray gun lighters from exploding and detonating these cosmetics. Many cosmetics contain alcohol, and hair products such as mousse are flammable and explosive.