Shuangkai Lighter - Pursue quality and cast high-quality goods.
Lighters are not only a symbol of status and taste for men but also a toy for adults. However, if your light goes out it might make this toy less fun. Therefore, in addition to paying attention to normal use, the most common work for lighters is to add gas, change the flint and adjust the flame. Let's take you with Shuangkai China Lighter Factory to learn about the detailed knowledge of lighter maintenance!
1. How to adjust the flame of the lighter
1. During use, the flame height will change to a certain extent with the reduction of the gas content of the product and the change in the ambient temperature. This is a normal phenomenon, and you can adjust the flame height appropriately.
2. When in use, the normal flame height should be regulated: 1.5-2.5 cm for windproof and flush-type lighters; 2.5-4.0 cm for Langsheng, gasoline, and open flame lighters.
3. If you need to adjust the flame height, please use a flat-head screwdriver to align it with the groove of the flame regulator; if the lighter itself has an adjustment ring, you can directly adjust it with your fingers, and turn it clockwise in the direction of the (-) arrow. , to reduce the flame height; to turn in the direction of the (+) arrow, that is, counterclockwise, to increase the flame height. Note: Rotate counterclockwise, no more than half a turn based on normal flame height. Otherwise, the product may be damaged.
4. For gasoline lighters, the height of the flame should be controlled by adjusting the height of the ignition wick. If the flame height is too high, use scissors to cut off a little of the wick; if the flame height is too low, you can properly pull out the wick.
2. How to add gas to the lighter
1. When refueling, there must be no sparks or fire around, and safety must be ensured. Never smoke while refilling.
2. Qualified butane gas should be used. Inferior gas may damage the lighter or reduce its service life.
3. When refilling gas for ordinary models, please stand the lighter upside down, align the outlet of the gas bottle and cover the inlet of the lighter, press hard several times, and keep for about 2 seconds each time; if the gas cannot be filled, it may be the gas There is excess air in the box, you can deflate it at this time, use a small screwdriver to aim at the air inlet and quickly deflate it 1-2 times, and then refill.
4. When adding air to the Langsheng machine, please use a flat-head screwdriver and other tools to loosen the screw cover of the air inlet, and then operate according to the above steps. After filling the gas, the screw cover can be screwed flat, and it should not be too tight; otherwise, the cover will not be dense and the sound of the cover will not be crisp, and the gas will escape. The hardcover type Langsheng machine should be filled with a special air nozzle.
5. When refueling the gasoline engine, open the head cover, pull out and reverse the movement, open the outer sponge and add a proper amount of gasoline. After the gasoline penetrates the inner sponge, cover the outer sponge and put it into the casing.
6. After all types of lighters are replenished with fuel, wait for at least 1 minute to adjust the temperature of the newly charged gas to room temperature, and wait until the residual gas attached to the lighter surface is completely volatilized before igniting. If the ignition operation is carried out immediately at this time, the residual gas on the surface of the constant flow valve lighters may be ignited, causing unnecessary danger. After refilling the gas, if the flame height is too high or too low during use, it is a normal phenomenon, and the flame height can be adjusted appropriately.
3. How to replace the flint in a lighter
1. When igniting, there are too few sparks to ignite the gas. Consideration should be given to replacing the flint and steel.
2. Ordinary loudspeaker: use your fingers to keep pressing the sliding block to the bottom of the machine cover, turn the lighter upside down, shake it lightly, pour out the old flint from the flint tank, and replace it with a new flint.
3. Installed Langsheng engine and gasoline engine: the flint fastening screw of the hardcover Langsheng machine is on the back of the head cover, and the flint fastening screw of the gasoline engine is at the bottom of the movement. Be sure to pinch the screw firmly with your fingers to prevent the spring below from pushing the screw away. After replacing the new flint, be sure to protect the screw and spring with your fingers when screwing in the screw.
4. Verify whether it has been operated correctly: ignite quickly to rub the flint. If a large number of sparks can be wiped out, it indicates that the flint has been replaced correctly. Otherwise, you can properly adjust the screw so that the flint is in the correct position and then verify.