Shuangkai Lighter - Pursue quality and cast high-quality goods.
Gas lighters can continue to be inflated and used repeatedly after the gas of the lighter is used up. Gas lighters usually have a small inflation hole at the bottom, and the edge of the hole is metallic. For ordinary lighters, there is no air hole, and cannot be inflated. The normal use of gas lighters is the same as that of ordinary lighters, and the method of inflating them is as follows.
Inflation method for gas lighters
1. First confirm that the lighter is inflatable, and find the air inlet, usually a small metal hole at the bottom.
2. Adjust the flame adjustment valve to the minimum before inflating.
3. Open the lid of the gas bottle, and shake the lighter gas bottle a few times before use to make the gas even. Note that the gas should be of good quality, otherwise it will damage the lighter.
4. Hold the lighter in one hand and the gas cylinder in the other hand to align with the air inlet of the lighter. When refilling, turn the lighter upside down in your hand.
5. Apply pressure with both hands, the force does not need to be too large, just moderate. Be careful to press it tightly, otherwise, there will be gas leakage.
6. You can hear the sound of a "beep" during the inflation process, indicating normal inflation. Note that you must keep away from open flames at this time.
7. Just press it moderately several times, and keep it for about two seconds each time.
8. After the inflation is completed, place it vertically for 1-2 minutes before using the lighter, because the initial temperature is too low to ignite normally. After a few minutes, it can be lit, and the flame can be adjusted to adjust the size of the flame.
9. Note that if the gas cannot be filled, you can first empty the residual gas in the machine, and use a small screwdriver to align the air inlet hole and press it lightly several times, and there is no obvious gas coming out.