Shuangkai Lighter - Pursue quality and cast high-quality goods.
Current lighters are mainly used for making fire, smoking, cooking, and other fires, but it is most common to use constant flow valve lighters to light cigarettes in society, so how to choose a lighter?
1. According to the sound. When we buy a lighter, we can choose according to the sound it turns on. When a high-quality metal lighter is turned on, the sound should be crisp, sweet, short, and powerful.
2. According to the touch. A lighter with an exquisite appearance is not necessarily high quality. When we choose, we must open the cover and touch the fire wheel of the lighter. The fire wheel of a high-quality lighter can rotate six to seven thousand times. And it's just the right amount of fit, making it easy to use.
3. According to the flame. A high-quality compact lighter with a flame that can withstand the wind. When buying, you can gently blow on the flame twice with your mouth. If the flame does not go out and is still bright, it proves that it is a high-quality lighter.
4. According to the feel. First of all, the lighter should feel comfortable in the hand. Usually, the length of the lighter is designed to be the length of the second section of the finger. This kind of appearance and touch will make the user more comfortable to hold.
5. According to the brand and price. Generally, the natural quality of lighters with good brands and high prices is not a problem. When we buy lighters, we can also choose according to the brand.