Shuangkai Lighter - Pursue quality and cast high-quality goods.
Lighters are an essential tool for most households and individuals to ignite, and mainly lighters with plastic casings. The fuels of these lighters are inflammable and explosive materials, and the casing materials also have the possibility and probability of an automatic explosion. Causing catastrophes, improper storage will also bury a safety hazard.
The explosion of the lighter will produce an instant open flame, just like setting off firecrackers, the fire can be seen at night. In ordinary situations, the explosion of a lighter will not cause a fire, but it can cause a fire in a confined space. For example, if the lighter is left in the car, due to the high temperature, there are many reports of fire accidents caused by the explosion of the lighter.
1. Under the action of external force, such as landing, heavy pressure, etc.;
The temperature of the storage environment is too high, causing the lighter to explode. Because the liquefied gas inside is very gasified and expanded, and after mixing with air, a chemical reaction will occur under the presence of sparks or a certain temperature, producing fire and a lot of heat.
2. Inferior lighters have gas leakage and spontaneous combustion and explosion when encountering open flames.
How to prevent lighters from exploding
1. When purchasing lighters, you should try to choose a regular manufacturer, whose outer packaging has high explosion-proof properties and is tightly sealed to prevent air leakage.
2. Do not place it in an environment with direct sunlight and high temperature, to avoid spontaneous combustion caused by excessive heat.
3. There should be a warning mark on the body of the lighter or its packaging box, with warning signs and text descriptions.